J.M. Coetzee

J.M. Coetzee

Introduction

Welcome all!

This is an academic blog focued on J.M. Coetzee and was created for English 620JMC at Cal State University, Northridge. However, it is open to all the public, as the goal of this blog is to analyze, discuss and share thoughts about the writer and his works. To be completely honest, I had never heard of Coetzee nor read any of his novels until this class. So far I am very pleased to have been exposed to him and am very excited to read his novels. I welcome all ideas, opinions and thoughts. You do not need to agree with everything written or said, I do, however, ask that everyone is respectful towards one another and open to different ideas. On a side note, this is my first blog, so bear with me as I learn the tricks of the trade :)

Thanks,
Alice

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Post Essay Relief :) Coetzee Interview

I came across this video while looking for visuals to add to my paper. It doesn't have to do with my paper, but I really wanted to share it as a way of ending the class. I feel the interview really captures the Coetzee we have come to "know." Thanks for a wonderful and memorable class. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment